If the idea of walking in to the bedroom with the full force of a ceiling light makes you want to turn off the
light, here are a few helpful hints:
- Put red light bulbs in your nightstand lamps. It provides just the right amount of soft light.
- Candles. An easy way to adjust how much light there is.
- Have your husband be the one to walk in to the bedroom while you wait for him in bed.
If you want some easy, inexpensive ways to add some spice, here are a few helpful hints:
- Use "bedroom" makeup. Buy the darkest shade of your favorite color of lipstick. Coat on the
- Buy some stiletto heals. They do not need to be comfortable...they won't be on long...